This field name is not known(parameter field) in crystal8
Author Message
 This field name is not known(parameter field) in crystal8

I keep getting "Error in formula <New_Page_After>,
                {?sSNP}="SNP_TRUE"
                This field name is not known."

All I am trying to accomplish is a page break if the value I am
passing into the parameter matches what is stated in the formula.

1. I have "sSNP" defined in the Parameter Field
2. Under Section Expert - Format Formula Field Editor: New_Page_After
   {?sSNP} = "SNP_TRUE".
3. From my application I am passing the value using the following
function:
PESetNthParameterField(nPrintJob,0,1032,PE_PF_STRING,1,1,'','','','SNP_TRUE',sReport,0,FALSE,1,20,'',FALSE)

Any Suggestions?

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 05:00:49 GMT

1. Error 20515 - the field name is not known

2. CR Error--The field name is not known

3. Field Name Is Not Known

4. error: This Field Name is Not Known 2147191858

5. CR Error Messages: This field Name is not Known

6. The VALUE in the record field Not the Field Name

7. Parameter query w/ parameter specifying field name?

8. parameter query in VBA when parameter not a field

9. Passing Parameters as field names

10. Passing name of field as query parameter

11. field name used in parameter query?

12. parameter query, inputing field name