datetime parameter from CR7 to a stored procedure in sqlserver2000
Author Message
 datetime parameter from CR7 to a stored procedure in sqlserver2000

Hi all,

        Here I have a problem with sending datetime parameter from CR7
to a stored procedure in sqlserver2000

That procedure takes 4 parameters ie

I strive to send the date values to first 2 parameters. What Ever
Format I use it is passing Null.

If any one have workaround for this , help please

kasthuri

Tue, 09 Nov 2004 17:12:20 GMT

1. CR7 (ocx)+ VB6 + Stored Procedure parameters

2. New Stored Procedure Parameter (SQL Server 7) isn't recognized in CR7 Report Designer

3. DATETIME - SQL Stored Procedure - Crystal Parameters

4. Override datetime parameter from stored procedure

5. How to pass datetime parameter to SQL7 Stored Procedure using VB

6. ado recordsets from stored procedures, stored procedures have input parameters

7. Passing DateTime parameter from VB5 to CR7

8. Stored Procedures & CR7

9. CR7 with Stored Procedure in MS SQL Server7.0

10. calling procedure from vb script with datetime as one of the input parameter

11. Stored Procedure datetime interaction problem

12. Datetime Parameter to SQL Server stored proc