Modifying a Text Field via VB.NET
Author Message
 Modifying a Text Field via VB.NET

I need to change the value of a CR text field during runtime (ASP.NET application), can anyone give me an example of how this is done through VB.NET code.

Many thanks
David Johnson

Wed, 07 Dec 2005 17:23:40 GMT
 Modifying a Text Field via VB.NET

I should have added that I am not using a ReportViewer but rather printing directly from Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Thanks
David

  I need to change the value of a CR text field during runtime (ASP.NET application), can anyone give me an example of how this is done through VB.NET code.

  Many thanks
  David Johnson

Wed, 07 Dec 2005 23:08:21 GMT

1. Modify AD key fields programmatically via ADSI or VB Script

2. Read text via URL into VB.Net

3. SQL data to a text file via VB .Net

4. Modifying a Crystal .rpt Files Field-Names sources via API

5. Saving Rich Text Format (RTF) in Oracle 10g using PL/SQL via VB/ASP.NET

6. Modifying Text in a Word Macro Via Automation

7. How to modify the field length from an access-field in Ms-VB

8. Text fields and VB.net

9. Packing a FoxPro table via ODBC.net from VB.net

10. Modifying Text Field Size

11. Modify a text field in another frame

12. Modifying Text Format in use without changing text in entire text box