how to distribute crystal report9 with VB6.0 on client machine
Author Message
 how to distribute crystal report9 with VB6.0 on client machine

Hi,

Thanks in advance for answering me my question.

I am using Install Shield6.22 for packaging and deploying Visual Basic6.0
database application along with Crystal Report9...

I was previosuly deploying the same application along with crystal report7.0
and had successfully added runtime files required for crystal report7.0

but,
now inspite of adding all runtime files for crys9, my database application
is not distributing crys9 at client computers and generating an error
'Unexpected Error, Application Failed, <OK> <Cancel>

All msi (merge modules) available for crys9 from crys_website can not be
imported into Install Sheild 6.22 (b/c install shield does not understand
msi , msm files)

Plz tell me how to distribute crystal report9 on VB 6.0 through any other
packaging software...?

Again, thanks in advance
Regards
Asad

Thu, 24 Nov 2005 02:48:27 GMT

1. how to distribute crystal report9 with VB6.0 on client machine

2. Crystal report on a client machine

3. Crystal report on client machine

4. Crystal Report Window doesn't appear in client machines

5. unable to use crystal reports on client machine

6. Crystal Report Viewer X's out in browser on client machines

7. VB6 SP4 and Windows 98 with IE6 - Memory problems ont client machines

8. VB6 SP4 and Windows 98 with IE6 - Memory problems ont client machines - take 2

9. How to run a VB6 application on an Internet client machine

10. Distributing Crystal Reports with VB6

11. Distribute VB6 with Crystal 7.0

12. using vb6 installer how to distribute crystal 6 reports