Suppress Sub-report
Author Message
 Suppress Sub-report

I have a Crystal 8.5 Report that has multiple sub-reports - Each sub report
has headings, and a stored procedure that is used to populate it (1 sp per
sub-report).  What I am trying to do is to stop the Sub-report showing at
all if there is no detail.  Obviously I can Suppress the details section,
but I can't figure how to suppress the header as well !

Please Help!

Andy

Sat, 24 Jul 2004 19:19:13 GMT
 Suppress Sub-report
Put subreport in separate section and check Suppress Blank Section in
Section Expert

Kosta

Quote:
> I have a Crystal 8.5 Report that has multiple sub-reports - Each sub
report
> has headings, and a stored procedure that is used to populate it (1 sp per
> sub-report).  What I am trying to do is to stop the Sub-report showing at
> all if there is no detail.  Obviously I can Suppress the details section,
> but I can't figure how to suppress the header as well !

> Please Help!

> Andy

Sun, 25 Jul 2004 16:28:05 GMT

1. Repost: Suppressing SubReports

2. Suppress subreport that contains data

3. Suppress Subreport as Run-time

4. Suppressing Subreport

5. Suppressing Subreports with No Linked Data?

6. Suppress subreport

7. Suppress Main Reports Page Header on sub-report

8. Sub Report with a Sub Report?

9. Sub Reports within Sub Reports

10. vb5 Crystal Reports 6 and Subreports Can we conditionally call subreports from primary reports

11. Sub Report in a Sub Report

12. Data Report Object - Suppressing repeated rows in a report column