help needed -- problem creating reports with ASP.NET
Author Message
 help needed -- problem creating reports with ASP.NET

I am trying to create a report on the web. When I open a new project,
and selects 'ASP.NET Web Application' and the location is
"http://localhost/myApplication' I get the following error:

-- Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web Server is
not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web
applications or services.  --

I have the IIS running on my machine. I can see the inetinfo.exe
process running in the task manager. I even tested some default
webpages, so my server is running. I don't know what the above error
is. I even tried to use my machine name instead of 'localhost', but I
get the same error. Do I need to install anything else in order to
avoid this error? Please help.

Thanks in advance,
eA

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 02:05:37 GMT

1. crystal.net report from asp.net created (temporary) table

2. problem with crystal report for .net in asp.net

3. Web Reports (ASP.NET and Crystal Reports for .Net)

4. Problems with Crystal Reports View in ASP.Net

5. ASP.NET add Crystal Report problem

6. Crystal Reports and asp.net (2003) help...

7. Crystal Reports from ASP.NET without compiling VB.NET on SQL/ADO changes

8. ASP.Net Need some Help Please

9. ASP.NET Report Document Cannot Load Crystal Report

10. ASP to ASP.NET conversion problem

11. Problems With Cookies In ASP.NET/VB.NET

12. Date problems with XML in ASP.NET / VB.NET- newbie question