AddLineObject....
Author Message
 AddLineObject....

I need to add line to my report

The report is composed of several groups, and a subreport at the bottom of
the page.

What I need is to add horizontal lines starting at the subreport bottom to
the end of the page minus the report footer (half an inch).

Is there a way to add line to a report, after the format, because there is
no way to know where the subreport is vertically positionned.....???

Thanks for any advice.

--
Patrick Garceau
(450) 658-8741 Poste 411

Fri, 30 Apr 2004 22:38:55 GMT
 AddLineObject....
What section is the subreport in?
Create a Section below that (GH2b or wherever).
Draw your lines in there.

Quote:
> I need to add line to my report

> The report is composed of several groups, and a subreport at the bottom of
> the page.

> What I need is to add horizontal lines starting at the subreport bottom to
> the end of the page minus the report footer (half an inch).

> Is there a way to add line to a report, after the format, because there is
> no way to know where the subreport is vertically positionned.....???

> Thanks for any advice.

> --
> Patrick Garceau
> (450) 658-8741 Poste 411

Mon, 03 May 2004 14:56:12 GMT
 AddLineObject....
Report goes like this.....

Report Header (None)
Page Header (Some Text)
Details (Contains a SubReport Left ans a SubReportRight) That split the page
in 2
Report Footer (Contains a SubReportBottom)
Page Footer (1/2 inch)

The report doesn't have any margin... so it's 8 1/2 x 14 full (but that
works fine....

The horizontal lines must start from the Report Footer up to the Page
Footer, by a 1/4 inch in distance (or any other value)

The thing I don't know is how to determine where the ReportFooter starts,
(if i know tha, i know how long it is, and how many lines will fit.

Also how do I add horizontal lines on that subreport after the report has
been formatted.

In Access, the is a AfterFormat Event in wich you could do this, but in
Crystal???

Thanks for any help.

--
Patrick Garceau
(450) 658-8741 Poste 411

Quote:
> What section is the subreport in?
> Create a Section below that (GH2b or wherever).
> Draw your lines in there.

> > I need to add line to my report

> > The report is composed of several groups, and a subreport at the bottom
of
> > the page.

> > What I need is to add horizontal lines starting at the subreport bottom
> > the end of the page minus the report footer (half an inch).

> > Is there a way to add line to a report, after the format, because there
is
> > no way to know where the subreport is vertically positionned.....???

> > Thanks for any advice.

> > --
> > Patrick Garceau
> > (450) 658-8741 Poste 411