Help using crystl32.ocx in Visual Basic 5
Author Message
 Help using crystl32.ocx in Visual Basic 5

Hi, everyone:

    I'm using the crystl32.ocx in Visual Basic 5, I have made a form with a
crystl32.ocx in, but I've made my own toolbar and the properties
crinfo.controls = false and crinfo.windowparenthandle = myform.hwnd.

    The toolbar contains my own first, previous, next and last navigation
buttons, and the print button too.

    At first time, it works ok, but when I use the print button, the
navigation buttons works but the form (the report) don't refresh.

    the code for the print button is:
    crinfo.destination = crptToPrinter
    nError = crinfo.PrintReport

Thanks.

Fri, 05 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5 crashes unloading form after using crystl32.ocx

2. Updateable dynaset using Oracle OCX in Visual Basic

3. Updateable dynaset using Oracle OCX in Visual Basic

4. Using MSCAL.OCX in Visual Basic with Office XP on Win2k Pro platforms

5. Using visual basic controls outside a Visual Basic application

6. Illegal operation (crystl32.ocx and dbgrid32.ocx) when exiting program

7. Illegal Operation crystl32.ocx and dbgrid32.ocx

8. Illegal Operation Errors(Crystl32.ocx and dbgrid.ocx)

9. Help with CRYSTL32.OCX?

10. Crystl32.OCX Help Needed

11. CRYSTL32.OCX component is not registered... PLEASE HELP

12. crystl32.ocx help file