HOW TO DO AN "INVOICE" LIKE REPORT ??? PLEASE HELP!
Author Message
 HOW TO DO AN "INVOICE" LIKE REPORT ??? PLEASE HELP!

I have to do an invoice system with Crystal Report 6 for Visual Basic, how
to do it ?? Everyone have a sample rpt ?

Tnx
Luigi

Thu, 04 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HOW TO DO AN "INVOICE" LIKE REPORT ??? PLEASE HELP!
RoboPrintVB5 Control provides automatic Preview and Print to VisualBasic 5.0
Apps, without need of a code. In the exact position of the Controls in  the
ActiveForm, or relative position if the Printable Control is situated after
Expanding Control.
RoboPrintVB5 Prints the entire contents of the Expanding Controls:
DBGrid, MSFlexGridand Multiline TextBox , in Multipages if needed.
Ideal for Reports and Invoices
Demo Download

http://62.076.126/robocx/

Quote:

> I have to do an invoice system with crystal report 6 for visual basic, how
> to do it ?? Everyone have a sample rpt ?

> Tnx
> Luigi

Thu, 11 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help-"Error5-Logon Failed"-HELP PLease!!!!!!-Crystal Report

2. "Total" in Invoice

3. reports("template").report.recordsource HELP

4. please help: usage of "ZoomTimescale "

5. Doing "Stuff" in the background

6. Please help me with "ALTER TABLE"

7. Help, please ("Large Fonts" problem)

8. Help please with "netspeak" slang