I don't appear the option 'export to Word for Windows' !!!!
Author Message
 I don't appear the option 'export to Word for Windows' !!!!

I have ADO/VB6/CR Report Designer Component and Windows NT.

I need distribute my application and export to Word but not appear this
option when export.

thanks...

Sun, 16 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. My projects containg toolbars don't appear Can't find COMCTL32.ocx

2. Created Objects Don't Appear In DB Window

3. Modifications don't appear in the right window

4. Window Form object don't appear when viewing in browser

5. Reference datasets don't appear

6. Mystery: ADO connects to database but fields don't appear on some computers

7. Database updates don't appear...

8. UserControl properties don't appear in Object Browser

9. Btrieve Indexes don't appear

10. Dx libraries don't appear in list.

11. TOOLTIPS DON'T APPEAR

12. My Word 97 macros don't run in Word 2000