Reporting off XML file with Crystal Enteprise 8.0 : Help Needed Urgently
Author Message
 Reporting off XML file with Crystal Enteprise 8.0 : Help Needed Urgently

Hi

This is related to Crystal Enterprise 8.0

In the application we are developing I have to generate a number of
reports. Each report has an xml file which contains data details. The
respective template for each report has been set up using each xml
file as a data source.

The location of the xml file is not fixed. When I call the report in
the http string that I send to the web server, I need to specify
the location of the xml file along with other parameters. The request
is essentially being sent for Crsytal Enteprise so that it can pick up
the request and generate the report.

Does anyone know the format of the http string that I need to send in
order for Crystal Enterprise to know the location of the xml file and
generate the report.

What are the parameters involoved ?

Thanks for the help. Any help is appreciated.
Spock

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 00:32:15 GMT

1. Specifying location of XML file in Crystal Enterprise 8.0

2. How to display crystal report 8.0 file in HTML format in VB 6.0

3. ADVICE Needed (XML/HTTP) urgently

4. Crystal reports 8.0 hangs Crystal Page Server service

5. HELP! Embedding objects in Crystal Reports 8.0

6. I NEED HELP URGENTLY: SECTIONS IN REPORT OVERLAP

7. Using Crystal Reports with an XML file.

8. crystal report created using xsd from an xml file

9. Need Crystal Reports Sample File - CRAZE.MDB -- Help

10. Need Crystal Reports Sample File - CRAZE.MDB -- Help

11. Need report creator for XML files.

12. Crystal and XML help needed in Scottsdale Arizona.