How to print a report from VB directly without preview
Author Message
 How to print a report from VB directly without preview

Hi all,

1.How to print a Crystal Report from VB without report being displayed?
2.Can I set the number of copies of the Crystal Report to be printed in VB?
If so how to do that

Thanks
Clive

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:35:04 GMT
 How to print a report from VB directly without preview

Quote:

> 1.How to print a Crystal Report from VB without report being displayed?

The code you want depends on the version of Crystal Report you use. I use
CR 9.0
Easy, don't show the form. There is somewhere the frmPreview.Show. Comment
it out (I have changed the default name of it). Keep the rest (I'm not sure
yet if it is needed).

Quote:
> 2.Can I set the number of copies of the Crystal Report to be printed in VB?
> If so how to do that

Yes, off course. Look at the documentation. The report object has a
PrintOut method. So the following must do it:
crReport.PrintOut False, 15

From the documenation.
Sub PrintOut [promptUser], [numberOfCopy], [collated], _
   [startPageN],[stopPageN]

Again this is Crystal Reports RDC code, version 9.0.

Groetjes
   Wim.

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:17:59 GMT

1. How to print CrytalReport directly without preview...

2. how to print directly without viewing the report in cr8

3. Print Report without preview window and dialog box

4. Creating a report as PDF directly without showing the report

5. Printing Access reports or using Access to print/preview reports

6. printing directly from preview window

7. Print a report via crystal reports without print dialogue displaying

8. VB 4.0 (16-Bit)/Crystal Reports 3.0.1.32 (16-Bit) Print Preview Maximize Window

9. Crystal Reports/VB print preview resize in window?

10. Printing/Previewing a Report with VB .NET

11. disable print to file in print preview using Crystal Reports 4.6

12. Crystal Report: print preview and print