Printing a Date in CR6.0
Author Message
 Printing a Date in CR6.0

In my reports I have a text field and in the text I add in a date field when
I print preview the report it looks fine, but when I actually print it the
date gets added spaces in it. Can anyone help me?

ex. (Here is the text {database.datefield} the rest of the text.) this it
what it looks like in print preview.

Here is the text          01/09/1999 the rest of the text. this it what it
prints like.

Thanks in advance,
Regina Kugler

Tue, 21 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to print records between two dates with CR6 and VB6

2. Problem reporting range of dates with CR6 and VB6

3. finding a range of dates using CR6 with VB6

4. HELP!: CR6 Date Interpretation Problem

5. INSTALLED CR6 UPGRADE AND NOW GET ODBC INVALID DATE ERROR

6. CR6 date format errors

7. Help: CR6 When Generated Installations Files are some CR6 DLL MISSING

8. CR6 + VB6 Printing at dot matrix printers

9. Printing labels with CR6

10. Printing CR6 reports with Lexmark 2381 Plus

11. Weird printing problem using CR6 and VB6

12. Controlling Print Orientation with Web Viewer (CR6), asp