Language and Direction real GURU needed! (Hebrew and maybe arabic) CR or Charset issue?
Author Message
 Language and Direction real GURU needed! (Hebrew and maybe arabic) CR or Charset issue?

Hello all!
I wonder if the following subject is a Crystal issue or what?
When ever I have a field that includes hebrew(-RTL language) and
numbers all the spaces beetwen the words and the numbers are moved to
end of field.
in the html source it puts "&nbsp" not in right place, the trues is
that the crystal formula editor acts strange always when working with
hebrew.
What ever I try to do, as changing the script of the font that I
select for the field or changing charset of the page displaying the
[Web Form Viwer] no luck.

Any Ideas or suggestion will be very appreciated.

Thanks,
EFY.

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:53:25 GMT

1. International (Hebrew and Arabic) character support

2. Enabling Arabic language in Visio

3. Mirroring in WinForms (Arabic Language)

4. Support the Hebrew language in list controls

5. Make the Default language Arabic in some fields

6. Right to left text control for hebrew or arabic language?

7. Sendobject command and Lotus Notes and maybe magic is real

8. A challenge(or maybe not) for Treeview Gurus

9. A challenge(or maybe not) for Treeview Gurus

10. How to change keyboard language (direction)?

11. How To Stop Changing Language/Direction From Keyboard?

12. Quetion for the real GURU