Help:Migrating reports from VB.Beta to VB.Net 2003
Author Message
 Help:Migrating reports from VB.Beta to VB.Net 2003

Hi,

I developped a VB.Net Windows application using Visual Basic .Net from the
beta version and now I am migrating this application to the VB.NET 2003
version.

My problem is CrystalViewerReport is asking me for the name of the server
name, database name, user id and password.

I did not have to supply this information on the Visual Basic beta since all
the information to be reported are extracted using ADO.net and move into a
Dataset which is passed to Crystal Report.

This application was running fine on VB.beta but not on the Final version of
VB.

I will appreciate the help of anyone on this matter.

Thank you in advance

Gilles

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 01:08:17 GMT

1. vb.net 2002 or vb.net 2003 beta

2. Problem with VB.NET under .NET 2003 Final beta

3. VB .Net 2003 Standard or VS .Net 2003 Pro for Smart Devices

4. Visual Studio .Net 2003 Final Beta, simple socket code breaks between 2002 and 2003

5. Difference between VB NET and VB NET 2003

6. VB.NET 2003 and Code Reports

7. MS Report - Things of interest to VB .NET Developers - January 27, 2003

8. Problem migrating VS.NET 2002 to 2003

9. VB.Net or VB 2003

10. VB.Net Editor keystrokes lag/slow to respond (VS.NET 2003)

11. VSS and .NET 2003 Final Beta

12. vs.net 2003 in beta