Suppress printing on last page
Author Message
 Suppress printing on last page

Hi,

I want to print the word "Continued.." on each page of a report excpt the
last one - how do I do this?

Cheers,

Frank

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Suppress printing on last page
Insert a text field and type the word in it. Right click on the text object
and choose Format Text. Click on the uppermost formula button (suppress) and
write the following: PageNumber = TotalPageCount

Hope this will solve your problem!

Quote:
>Hi,

>I want to print the word "Continued.." on each page of a report excpt the
>last one - how do I do this?

>Cheers,

>Frank

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Suppress printing on last page

Quote:

>Insert a text field and type the word in it. Right click on the text object
>and choose Format Text. Click on the uppermost formula button (suppress)
and
>write the following: PageNumber = TotalPageCount

>Hope this will solve your problem!

Thanks, but I don't have the options you mention when I right-click on the
text field.
I'm using version 4.6.

Thanks anyway,

Frank

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. suppress page footer section in the last page

2. How to suppress footer until last page

3. Conditional Suppressing on Last page of report

4. Print report page footer last page only?

5. Suppressing "Printing Page #" Messagebox

6. Suppress Web page printing

7. Reports Access print last page

8. PRINT LAST PAGE OF DOCUMENT

9. Last page will not be printed

10. Printing last pages first

11. How can I not print the last page with only header and no detail

12. Crystal 4.0 report won't print last page