HELP to CHANGE selectionformula runtime!!!
Author Message
 HELP to CHANGE selectionformula runtime!!!

Hi all!

I'm developing a windows form application in vb.net.
I've put a reportviewer in the main form and i would to change the selection
formula at runtime mode.

i tried to do it changing the SelectionFormula property simply, but after a
call to refresh,  refreshReport and set datasource function function it ever
visualize the report with result of first selection forumula.

how i can change the selection formula at runtime getting a report with the
new result?

Please help me.

(sorry 4 my bad english...)

Bye

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 18:03:45 GMT

1. How to Change text to date in SelectionFormula in CrystalReport3.0

2. Help! To change picture property of rptimage @ runtime

3. Need help changing Data Control Recordsource during runtime

4. help changing properties at runtime

5. *** HELP WITH TEXTBOX - CHANGING THE BACKGROUND COLOR AT RUNTIME ***

6. Changing TextBox.Text Property at Runtime- PLEASE HELP

7. Need help changing password during runtime

8. Help VB6 / Access database, how to change index sort order in runtime

9. Help - Can't change printer at runtime

10. HELP: Changing Windows Styles at Runtime

11. Help: Want to Print SelectionFormula on the Report at run time

12. Crystal Reports - need help w/ SelectionFormula property