ASP with Crystal Report
Author Message
 ASP with Crystal Report

Hi all,

I am to generate a dyanmic report from an ASP page, is
Crystal Report possible to do that? Or is that the best
way?
Thanks
P.S. I am using Version 8.0

Sun, 07 Mar 2004 12:09:07 GMT
 ASP with Crystal Report
Some of the information you can send from a ASP to a CR can be dynamic, but
you still have to have a data source and a basic structure.  Have a look at
my demo on www.chelseatech.co.nz/demo.htm where I use three paramaters to
charge the row, column and summarised field of a crosstab.

That wasn't too difficult.

Quote:
> Hi all,

> I am to generate a dyanmic report from an ASP page, is
> Crystal report possible to do that? Or is that the best
> way?
> Thanks
> P.S. I am using Version 8.0

Sun, 07 Mar 2004 15:57:40 GMT

1. ASP - WEB Crystal Report

2. ASP WEB Crystal Report

3. ASP and Crystal Reports

4. ASP - VBscript - Crystal Report

5. ASP and Crystal Reports...

6. asp and crystal reports..

7. ASP and Crystal Reports

8. ASP and Crystal Report

9. Question with ASP and Crystal Report

10. ASP and Crystal Report

11. ASP.NET Report Document Cannot Load Crystal Report

12. Crystal Reports ASP Application hangs when running long reports