CR6 ODBC PROBLEM
Author Message
 CR6 ODBC PROBLEM

I want to connect report to SQL server trough ODBC.
I have created report using ODBC driver pointing to SQL server table
and there was no problem but when I change ODBC string in
VB5 code (connect property) I get error message that report can't
find the table. I have created ODBC source pointing to SQL server's
table. Can anyone send right procedure to change odbc string for
SQL sertver in VB code?

--
Jovica Mrkela

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ODBC problem through CR6 and SQL Server 6.5

2. Another Crystal problem with vb5/cr6/sybase11/openclient10.0.4/odbc

3. CR6 Problem w SQL Server ODBC driver 3.6?

4. Urgent ODBC Problem with CR6 Component

5. CR6 Designer for VB5 and ODBC / Oracle

6. INSTALLED CR6 UPGRADE AND NOW GET ODBC INVALID DATE ERROR

7. DateTime fields, CR6.0, Sybase 11.0.X, ODBC, table scan, performance

8. Help: CR6 When Generated Installations Files are some CR6 DLL MISSING

9. CR6 problem getting value

10. Please help - problem with displaying database text fields in CR6

11. Problem with open reports using CR6

12. Problems with CR6 DateTime fields from Access97 DB