"Mail Label" Report
Author Message
 "Mail Label" Report

Please, last questin...

I have a "Mail Label" report, there i insert an ole object (jpg file), the
picture is the photographic of a student, i want to print Carnets, it print
8 in one sheet but without jpg file.

Can the Mail Label report print in each carnet the photographic of each
student?? if true, How i do it??

Please, my native language is Spanish, but i am very desperate because i
cann't find the answer.

One Million of thanks.

Robert Giovani Ch.

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 12:24:41 GMT

1. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

2. reports("template").report.recordsource HELP

3. Crystal Reports "Cannot Find Report."

4. Crystal Reports "Load report failed"

5. Report deployment, runtime, "load report failed"

6. Crystal Reports "Report Designer Component"

7. vb ignores "on error goto label"

8. vb ignores "on error goto label"

9. Follow up mail not in "Inbox"

10. Find E-Mail people "contact"

11. Sending automated mails as "text only"

12. Setting mail-type to "Text"