CR 8.5 : ASP data
Author Message
 CR 8.5 : ASP data

Hi,

i'm sorry to tell you my problem in a VB ng but an asp one does not
exists...

I'd like to use a session variable (in ASP) to print a document with CR 8.5,
how to do this ? i don't know !
My database is Access 2 but i'd like to select a record by the session
variable...

Thank you to help me

Fabien VERISSIMO

Fri, 30 Apr 2004 18:46:09 GMT
 CR 8.5 : ASP data
I think you will need to set the SelectionFomula with somthing like
"{MyField1 = " & session("myvar") & "}"

This way you'll filter your records based on you session variable.

Hope it helps,

Sander

Quote:
> Hi,

> i'm sorry to tell you my problem in a VB ng but an asp one does not
> exists...

> I'd like to use a session variable (in ASP) to print a document with CR
8.5,
> how to do this ? i don't know !
> My database is Access 2 but i'd like to select a record by the session
> variable...

> Thank you to help me

> Fabien VERISSIMO

Sat, 01 May 2004 03:44:24 GMT

1. Cleanup.asp and the Sessions of CR 8.5

2. CleanUp.asp of CR 8.5

3. Crystal Subreport insanity (asp.net CR 8.5)

4. using VB variables in CR 8.5 to change the data displayed

5. Active Data with CR 8.5

6. CR 8.5 variable data sources

7. CR 8.5 and CR from VS.Net package

8. Decimal Place problem after Upgrading from CR 6 to CR 8.5

9. CR 8 and CR 8.5

10. Using a dll that referenced CR 8.5 files on a machine that has CR 8.0

11. ASP+Crystal Reports 8.5 Changing data source problem

12. Parameter to Stored Procedure CR 8.5 VB.Net Specified Cast Not Valid