How can I add formula fields to a Crystal 9.x report with vb.2003
Author Message
 How can I add formula fields to a Crystal 9.x report with vb.2003

hi there.

I have a problem concerning creating formula fields with vb.net. Also i
didnt know if this feature is supported.

Problem:

I have three Detail Sections in my report and wanna create new formula
fields in the second detail section, so that i can fill them after they are
created on my report with vb.

Pls help.

Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:53:09 GMT

1. Formula field to table field name (Crystal Reports 8)

2. Getting fields or formulas from the crystal reports control in VB 5

3. VS.NET 2003 - DateTime field only showing up as Date in Crystal

4. Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Crystal Report Deploy

5. VS 2003 Crystal Reports Error

6. crystal fails to load reports since upgrade to VS 2003

7. Visual Studio 2003 Crystal Reports Merge Modules

8. Crystal Reports and asp.net (2003) help...

9. Add a Formula ... crystal report 9 ASP SDK

10. Crystal Reports Question: Memo Fields in formulas...

11. Crystal Reports Canned Code

12. Crystal Reports: Formatting a formula field.