CRAXDRT.DLL and Invalid TLV Record
Author Message
 CRAXDRT.DLL and Invalid TLV Record

Hi

I am having trouble using the crystal designer runtime control.
The version of CRAXDRT.dll is 7.0.100.186

The following code:

    Dim crApp As Application
    Set crApp = CreateObject("CrystalRuntime.Application.7")
    Dim crRpt As CRAXDRT.Report

    Dim sRPT As String

    sRPT = app.Path & "\ODBC_Test.rpt"

    Set crRpt = crApp.OpenReport(sRPT, crOpenReportByDefault)

produces the following run-tim error:

Invalid TLV report.

I have also tried creating the application object using:

Dim crApp As New CRAXDRT.Application

The seagate knowledge base says that this error occurs because of a corrupt
report but it seems that every report I or other people create generates the
problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

cheers

Rupert Taylor
Revill in iT
Brighton, UK

Sun, 05 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Invalid TLV Record

2. Invalid TLV Record

3. Invalid TLV record

4. -2147206429 (80043ae3) Invalid TLV Record

5. Error: Invalid TLV record

6. Invalid TLV Record in CRViewer

7. Invalid TLV record error

8. SCR8 - Graphs - "Invalid TLV Record"

9. Invalid TLV Record in Report Designer Component?

10. Invalid TLV Record

11. Invalid TLV Record - Crystal 7 (Delphi 4)

12. Invalid TLV record error