Mail Label Format in Crystal Reports in .Net
Author Message
 Mail Label Format in Crystal Reports in .Net

Hi Friends,

I am facing one problem.Hope anyone can help me out in this.

I am creating Crystal Reports in .Net.I had selected the Mail Label Format.I
need to print mailing list.It should have 4 columns and 8 rows in one page.I
am able to do it perfectly.but i need to print this into a dot matrix
printer.so the pages are big in their width.So now when i print the report,
all the 4 columns are printed, but only till the middle of the paper.that
means after printing all the 4 columns, theres lot of spaces left on the
paper. i need to increase the label width, so that i can fit the entire
paper.so when i increased the column width, the number of columns are
automaticallly reduced from 4 to 3.but i need 4 columns exact.

Can someone help me out in this.

Thanks in advance

Sujith

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:50:35 GMT

1. Mail Label Format in Crystal Report in .Net

2. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

3. mailing labels, crystal report

4. Mailing labels using Crystal Reports

5. Crystal Reports 4.6.1, Mailing Labels

6. Crystal reports.net - labels on graphs

7. Linking Crystal Report with a stored Procedure -- crystal report for visual studio.net

8. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

9. VB.net and crystal reports.net Multiple reports

10. Web Reports (ASP.NET and Crystal Reports for .Net)

11. VB5, Crystal reports databound label report

12. Mail label formatting based on the record number