HELP: Printing with Crystal Data Object/Active Data
Author Message
 HELP: Printing with Crystal Data Object/Active Data

Hi,

i need some help :(

i have a report in Active Data (Fields Definition Only),,,, when i make a
preview of this report in my VB application everything is right but when a
print it only the first page shows my data,,, all the rest disappear and the
only thing is printed is the text labels :??

any one had this problem???

Best Regards
R Sousa

Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP: Printing with Crystal Data Object/Active Data
Ignore my problem!!!

i found the answer:

'this line was to show thw preview inside my MDI

crpReport.Preview "List 1", , , , , WS_SYSMENU + WS_CAPTION + WS_MAXIMIZE +
WS_MINIMIZEBOX + WS_MAXIMIZEBOX, MDIForm.hwnd

i think it's bug i try to remove all of this junk and all i was successfully
(crpReport.Preview "List 1")

Quote:
> Hi,

> i need some help :(

> i have a report in Active Data (Fields Definition Only),,,, when i make a
> preview of this report in my VB application everything is right but when a
> print it only the first page shows my data,,, all the rest disappear and
the
> only thing is printed is the text labels :??

> any one had this problem???

> Best Regards
> R Sousa

Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

2. !! Trouble Using Crystal Data Objects on Crystal Rep 6.0

3. Crystal Reports 7 not refreshing data when printing and printing blank pages

4. Crystal Reports Active Data Driver (field definition file)

5. Using Active Data files in Crystal Reports

6. Crystal 7 MR1 Changes active data database name

7. Crystal Report Bug using Active Data

8. Active Data - No Data!

9. active data objects

10. Active X Component, Data Report Object and ASP

11. Urgent - Active Data object in Win 98

12. Help - Simply Getting Data from Extrenal Data Files (not from Access Data Base)