Boxes in Details Section of report problem
Author Message
 Boxes in Details Section of report problem

I have a report that I added a box in the detail section of the report. I
checked the "Extend Bottom of Section when Printing" for the box. However
when I view this report, I noticed that the box sometimes goes around two
rows of data, instead of a box around each row of data. Mainly this happens
at the end of the report. Any ideas on how to correct this?

Thanks
Sheldon

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 03:27:05 GMT
 Boxes in Details Section of report problem
You mean the box sometimes covers two details sections and then other times
just one?

Quote:

> I have a report that I added a box in the detail section of the report. I
> checked the "Extend Bottom of Section when Printing" for the box. However
> when I view this report, I noticed that the box sometimes goes around two
> rows of data, instead of a box around each row of data. Mainly this
happens
> at the end of the report. Any ideas on how to correct this?

> Thanks
> Sheldon

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 00:08:52 GMT
 Boxes in Details Section of report problem
Yes

Sheldon

You mean the box sometimes covers two details sections and then other times
just one?

Quote:

> I have a report that I added a box in the detail section of the report. I
> checked the "Extend Bottom of Section when Printing" for the box. However
> when I view this report, I noticed that the box sometimes goes around two
> rows of data, instead of a box around each row of data. Mainly this
happens
> at the end of the report. Any ideas on how to correct this?

> Thanks
> Sheldon

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 04:40:27 GMT
 Boxes in Details Section of report problem
I dont know sounds like a bug to me.. i tried it several times at home but i
couldn't get the problem here .. i'm using Cr 8.5 Pro..

Anyone else had this problem?

Quote:
> Yes

> Sheldon

> You mean the box sometimes covers two details sections and then other
times
> just one?

> > I have a report that I added a box in the detail section of the report.
> > checked the "Extend Bottom of Section when Printing" for the box.
However
> > when I view this report, I noticed that the box sometimes goes around
two
> > rows of data, instead of a box around each row of data. Mainly this
> happens
> > at the end of the report. Any ideas on how to correct this?

> > Thanks
> > Sheldon

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 14:31:27 GMT
 Boxes in Details Section of report problem
Can you E-Mail me your Report File with Saved Data which creating problem, I
will look into it.

Best Regards,

Luqman

Quote:

> I have a report that I added a box in the detail section of the report. I
> checked the "Extend Bottom of Section when Printing" for the box. However
> when I view this report, I noticed that the box sometimes goes around two
> rows of data, instead of a box around each row of data. Mainly this
happens
> at the end of the report. Any ideas on how to correct this?

> Thanks
> Sheldon

Tue, 02 Nov 2004 19:05:07 GMT

1. Can grow problem in report detail section

2. Box around the detail section

3. boxes in detail section at end of page although data forces new page

4. shrink report detail section

5. Calculation in detail section of report

6. Help: VB6 Data Report - Assign item counter in the details section

7. in report details section = results shown as unequal

8. Detail section in a report

9. Detail section in report

10. Drill down on hidden detail sections of sub report

11. CrossTab reports in Detail section

12. line numbers in detail section od report