I have a report with dates, amounts, salespeople, regions, products that I
created using a push model.  How can I set up and change grouping by
regions, products, etc in code?  Is this possible with CR.NET?

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 22:15:27 GMT
 grouping at runtime
You group on a formula that is based on a parameter, fo example:
IF {?GroupBy} = "R" then {table.region}
else
IF {?GroupBy}= "P" then {table.preduct}
etc - just remember that all of the "thens" must be of the same type, so you'll
need to use ToText to convert dates and numbers.

<< Subject: grouping at runtime

Date: Tue, Jun 24, 2003 9:15 AM

I have a report with dates, amounts, salespeople, regions, products that I
created using a push model.  How can I set up and change grouping by
regions, products, etc in code?  Is this possible with CR.NET?

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 07:37:05 GMT
 grouping at runtime
Thanks I think.  Maybe someday I'll understand.

Quote:
> You group on a formula that is based on a parameter, fo example:
> IF {?GroupBy} = "R" then {table.region}
> else
> IF {?GroupBy}= "P" then {table.preduct}
> etc - just remember that all of the "thens" must be of the same type, so
you'll
> need to use ToText to convert dates and numbers.

> << Subject: grouping at runtime

> Date: Tue, Jun 24, 2003 9:15 AM

> I have a report with dates, amounts, salespeople, regions, products that I
> created using a push model.  How can I set up and change grouping by
> regions, products, etc in code?  Is this possible with CR.NET?

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 02:37:38 GMT

1. Data Report and Grouping at Runtime

2. Group at runtime

3. selecting a group at runtime

4. Is there any way to change a group at runtime?

5. Runtime grouping, putting desciption in Group header

6. adding / deleting group headers and footers at runtime?

7. VB.NET application and CR.NET - Change grouping method at runtime

8. How do I change Group selections at runtime?

9. Changing the grouping field in a report at runtime

10. Set source for grouped data at runtime

11. Grouping Tool Windows: tab group or tiled group

12. Stopping data from being grouped by Group 1 when that group is suppressed