Print to PDF from Crystal 8.5 DSR
Author Message
 Print to PDF from Crystal 8.5 DSR

I have a VB 6 application with a few Crystal 8.5 files (stored as .dsr files
I believe) which get compiled into the EXE.  In my app, you can print or
preview and print but now I need to give a 3rd option to print to pdf files.
The user's PC will have Acrobat 5 writer.  The problem is the VB app has 10
different reports available for output.  Each is slightly different and all
are populated by an ADO recordset (if it matters).  I would like to print
all 10 and string them together into one PDF file (while allowing the user
to name it).  I assume I might have to print all 10 individually as PS and
then start an acrobat document from code and add in the 10 PS files.  Is
this correct?  Or it that's not the way I guess you print the first as PDF,
and then the second and add it to the first PDF, and so on..

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
Eric

Fri, 05 Aug 2005 02:05:40 GMT

1. Export to PDF to stream? Crystal 8.5

2. Crystal Reports 8.5 PDF Export

3. Problem exporting PDF Files with Crystal Report 8.5

4. Problem using Crystal Report 8.5 to export PDF in Visual Basic 6.0

5. Exporting To PDF, RTF using VB6 (SP4) Crystal 8.5

6. Problems with crystal 8.5 and vbscript pdf export

7. PDF export error in crystal 8.5 with windows 98

8. Crystal Reports 8.5/VB6 PDF bookmarks?

9. Upgrade from 8.0 to 8.5 can't create/open dsr

10. Crystal Reports 8.5 - printing data as a comma separated list

11. Printing using Crystal 8.5 in XP from an app

12. Invert print order in Crystal Reports 8.5...