Page n of Total pages (or Max Pages function)
Author Message
 Page n of Total pages (or Max Pages function)

Does anyone know how to achieve the result in a footer of crystal?
"Page n of Total pages". There doesn't seem to be a max pages field in
Crystal version 4.6

Fri, 17 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Page n of Total pages (or Max Pages function)

This functionality is not available until you upgrade to 5.0

Quote:
> >Does anyone know how to achieve the result in a footer of crystal?
> >"Page n of Total pages". There doesn't seem to be a max pages field
> in
> >Crystal version 4.6

Tue, 21 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Word not printing total number of pages in page footer correctly

2. page total on every page

3. How to create Page Total on every page

4. how to print total no pages in first page itself

5. Page size for the background= Page size of the first page of the drawing

6. Page Footer on Page 1 Refers to Page 2

7. Resetting "Page of Pages"

8. Page numbering and fit to page in Excel from VB

9. How Do I Script Tables and make page breaks form a html Page

10. MS Word 2000 Page # Of #s Pages

11. using VBA to get HTML pages and pull info from those pages

12. Print report page footer last page only?