CR8/VB6 - How to retrieve value of a field off report with mouse click?
Author Message
 CR8/VB6 - How to retrieve value of a field off report with mouse click?
Hi,

I'd like to retrieve the value of a field off a Crystal Report when the user
clicks on it. However, before I do this I need to ensure it's the value I
want; so I need to identify the field they have clicked on.

On the clicked event on the report, I have used the EventInfo object and can
retrieve the text property to get the number. However, it doesn't seem to
let me identify the field the user clicked on.

Is there any way of identifying the name of the field they clicked on?

All my reports are as designers inside the project and so don't load from
external .rpt files.

Any help on this matter is much appreciated.

Thanks

Nick
London

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. FRAME REFERENCEING IN VBSCRIPT, save off and retrieve value

2. Retrieve ListIndex with RIGHT Mouse Click ??

3. cr8 rdc, vb6 and null values

4. Set CR8 Report Database Location In VB6

5. Opening CR8/8.5 Reports in VB6, Using CRViewer Control

6. VB6 + CR8=20525: Unable to load report.

7. Moving a field on a report, based on value of another field

8. Mouse right click possible to program in VB6?

9. VB6: Mouse click does not reach underlying control

10. Retrieve a field value after FindFirst

11. How to retrieve field values in outlook???

12. retrieving field values in Access