View a Report without Crystal Report installed ?
Author Message
 View a Report without Crystal Report installed ?

Is there a viewer or a software which enables to view a CR without
that big software installed ? As MS Powerpoint does it.
Thanks

Fri, 02 Jul 2004 15:56:06 GMT
 View a Report without Crystal Report installed ?
Yes there is.  It is called HammerLaunch.

You can download an eval copy (30 uses) for free at:

http://www.hammerman.com/estore/hammerlaunch.html

If you want to purchase a copy, the cost is $49.  Discounts
for multiple copies.

Howard Hammerman
Crystal classes, consulting books.
www.hammerman.com
800-783-2269

Quote:
> Is there a viewer or a software which enables to view a CR without
> that big software installed ? As MS Powerpoint does it.
> Thanks

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 00:29:31 GMT
 View a Report without Crystal Report installed ?
I've also got a report viewer called cView.  A demo available from my web
site at www.chelseatech.net/downlaod.htm

If your report has been preprocessed and includes saved data there is a free
viewer incldued as part of Crystal Enterprise.

Quote:
> Is there a viewer or a software which enables to view a CR without
> that big software installed ? As MS Powerpoint does it.
> Thanks

Fri, 09 Jul 2004 05:20:37 GMT

1. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

2. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

3. PRINTING CRYSTAL REPORT WITHOUT VIEWING

4. Crystal Reports on a machine without VB installed

5. How to run crystal report without printer installed

6. View Multiple Crystal Report as Single Report

7. Simple Report View.......Crystal Report Object

8. Viewing report created using Crystal reports 7.0

9. Creating RCAPI calls from Crystal Reports and viewing the report using a web application in .net

10. Got error while viewing report using crystal report

11. Landscape report views but prints in portrait (using crystal report)

12. Making Crystal Reports display memo fields without messing up other parts of the report