Generate report with VB en CR
Author Message
 Generate report with VB en CR

Hi,

I have to create a report in VB with Crystal Report Developer Component.

When i use a form to insert names etc in a database and after that i delete
the value of a field i got trouble with creating the report.
By sorting en grouping my records on a special field (the field where i
before delete the value in a record) Crystal Reports sorts that records in a
different group.
I think that by deleting values with the backspace or with the Delete button
the field is not totally empty.
Is there anybody who can solve this problem for me.

Many thanks,

--
Maarten Gruijters
Eindhoven, The Netherlands

Homepage : http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 05 Jan 2005 05:23:27 GMT

1. CR.NET: generated report different from original

2. CR 6.0 Report upgraded to CR 7.0 report has formatting issues

3. d├ęclencher en vb une mise en veille du moniteur

4. Como dibujar en vbasic? (primeros pasos en vb)

5. Vb 5.0 Pro en MsAccess 97 Reports

6. Error -2147417848 en VB 5.0 con Crystal Reports

7. Actualizar la Informacion en un Reporte Crystal Reports 7.0 desde VB 6.0

8. can generate more than 2 reports using vb 5 for cr 4.6 report.

9. Upgraded CR 6.0 Report to CR 7.0 got formatting issues

10. Problem in Generating reports using Crystal in VB.Net

11. VB UI loses display of record when report generated

12. generating reports with a VB CGI and Access