Changing database server OLE DB SQLServer
Author Message
 Changing database server OLE DB SQLServer

Please Help me.
I can't change the database server in my CR7 reports. I'm using VB6 and SQL7
with OLE DB and ADO 2.5
It doesn't work with the Connect-string that we use to open the DB in the
app itself.
Any hints?
Norman

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing the Database location at runtime for a report using OLE DB

2. error messages reported by OLE DB /ADO with Access 2000 database at an internet server

3. OLE Data for Database Connection but need to change server name frequently

4. DB/2 Common Server 2.1(OLE/DB)

5. Multi database SQL OLE DB can't open database (20599)

6. How to update a vb form just when some data changes in a SQLServer database

7. Changing ODBC reports to OLE DB programatically...

8. Changing OLE DB Provider??

9. OLE DB in sql - server using asp

10. SQL Server 7, OLE DB and VB 6

11. ADO - OLE DB - ODBC - SQL Server

12. Active Server Page - OLE DB Provider for Indexing Service error 80041605