Copy report
Author Message
 Copy report

I need to have 2 reports that differ only in the title and stored procedure
that populates the report.  I tried to copy and paste an existing .rpt file
figuring I could change references to the report name and stored procedure,
but Visual Studio .NET (Version 7.0.9466) wouldn't let me do it.

Anybody know the best way of copying/cloning a report and then modifiying it
other than regenerating the report manually?

Thanks in advance,
Mary

-- Also I posted this yesterday but don't see it in the message list.
Hopefully I don't have 2 postings about this.

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 02:38:59 GMT

1. Access 2000: Copy Report

2. Copying report

3. Copy Report Objects

4. Printing report in multiple copies from VBA

5. Copying forms and reports between databases.

6. Priting mutiple copies of a report

7. check GLOBAL.MPT for a report before copying a new one

8. Copies with Crystal Report control

9. Copy ACCESS Queries and Reports using VB6

10. Crystal Reports Multiple Copies Print Problem

11. Detecting hard-copy printout from Report Viewer

12. A copy of Crystal Report