Please help: Cr Error 534
Author Message
 Please help: Cr Error 534

Hi ,

I am using API calls (rather than then ocx ) to run some Crystal Reports
against a SQL Server 6.5 database using the direct driver (p2ssql.dll).  The
version of Crystal is 8.0.

The reports run OK in development, but when called from the app I get a 534
error (Error in Database DLL) for no obvious reason.  Verifying the report
doesn't help, but either switching to the odbc driver or turning off the
fast indexing report option does appear to resolve the problem.

Unfortunately neither of these options is viable and I need to try and get
round the problem with the existing setup.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks

Chris Gadsby

Fri, 08 Oct 2004 02:04:33 GMT

1. Error 534 errors with SQL Server

2. Crystal report 4.5 : Error 534 - The database dll is corrupt

3. Crystal report error #534

4. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

5. Help me please! CR error in registry

6. Error 534! HELP!

7. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

8. com1:line feed after cr help please

9. Please Help with Jet and VB4/CR problem

10. Please help with CR and GroupSelectionFormula

11. Urgent, help please: Problem exporting report CR 8 and VB 6

12. CR embedabble control help, please...