Urgent Help required on Crviewer crash
Author Message
 Urgent Help required on Crviewer crash

Hi
  I am making Dynamic reports (there is no rpt file)from my VB
application using Crviewer control and CRAXDRT object. But there seems
to be strange crashes out of no where with no particular reason that i
can understand. My application gives an error of the following
description

"The instruction at "0x02634f55" refrenced memory at "0x00000000" the
Memory could not be read"

Now this crash comes randomly. sometimes the report is opening it
crashes other times when i move to nxt page on the report it randomly
crashes and sometimes when i press the close button of my report after
viewing it it crashes. And i dont see wt exactly is the problem. Bcz
this thing was working perfectly b4 and now from no where it has
started crashing. Can any body give me a solution bcz my client is
really mad as he is unable to print his report.

Thanks in Advance

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 20:33:10 GMT

1. Filter crashing application (Windows NT) Urgent Help Required

2. PLEASE HELP - MKS MKD etc - Urgent Help Required

3. HELP - MKS CVS MKD etc - Urgent Help Required

4. Apps Using CRViewer in XP will crash.

5. CRViewer crashes

6. crviewer crashing datacontrols in VB6 SP3

7. urgent help required!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Urgent Help Required PLEASE (Thanks!)

9. URGENT: ASP Components from Visual Basic -- Help Required Please

10. Urgent help required!!!!! (using PB 3.1)

11. Urgent Help Required - Memory Problem

12. Data Grid Control display problem - urgent help required