PDF and Word
Author Message
 PDF and Word

Hi!
The Q is.
I have Report with font Arial Narrow 12 and I have doc file with the same
Arial Narrow 12. I've printed it out and compare. Result is : in Word doc
letters looks wider and higher compary to them in Word document.
Why?
What I have to do in Report?

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 03:01:22 GMT
 PDF and Word
Apparently it's a known issue (read: bug). Unfortunately there doesn't seem
to be a fix for it.
Try this link for more detail.

http://support.crystaldecisions.com/library/kbase/articles/c2009324.asp

Izan

Quote:
> Hi!
> The Q is.
> I have Report with font Arial Narrow 12 and I have doc file with the same
> Arial Narrow 12. I've printed it out and compare. Result is : in Word doc
> letters looks wider and higher compary to them in Word document.
> Why?
> What I have to do in Report?

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 19:50:17 GMT
 PDF and Word
Thanks

Quote:
> Apparently it's a known issue (read: bug). Unfortunately there doesn't
seem
> to be a fix for it.
> Try this link for more detail.

> http://support.crystaldecisions.com/library/kbase/articles/c2009324.asp

> Izan

> > Hi!
> > The Q is.
> > I have Report with font Arial Narrow 12 and I have doc file with the
same
> > Arial Narrow 12. I've printed it out and compare. Result is : in Word
doc
> > letters looks wider and higher compary to them in Word document.
> > Why?
> > What I have to do in Report?

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 21:47:54 GMT

1. PDF To Word Document

2. Creating pdf from word using asp (vbscript)

3. Creating Acrobat PDF from Word document

4. Converting Word Revision Marks to PDF Annotations Using PDF Marks

5. Converting Word doc. to PDF

6. Word And PDF

7. Copying PDF graphics into Word

8. PDF Maker for Acrobat 4.05 and Word 2000

9. HTML string to Word to PDF

10. Converting Word BookMarks to PDF Files

11. Making a PDF without launching Word

12. pdf -> word doc