Setting Data Definition file data source at run time
Author Message
 Setting Data Definition file data source at run time

Can we set Data Definition file for Crystal Report as a data source at
run time...Since I can not decide what columns will be there at design
time..
Thanks in advance..

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 23:34:25 GMT

1. Setting Data Source at Run Time

2. Data Environment / Data Report / Changing database file at run time

3. Setting Data Definition file at runtime

4. .( Changing data source at run time ).

5. Changing the data source at run-time

6. Report Designer Component - Changing Data Source At Run-Time

7. Create Single Data Set from mulitple data sources

8. Set Data at Run Time in the Windows Forms DataGrid

9. Setting Data Environment at run-time

10. How do I set Data Environment connection at run time

11. Setting Data Environment at run-time

12. MNS VB 6.0 Data Environment and Data Report Run time problem