TOTAL (RUNNING TOTAL )
Author Message
 TOTAL (RUNNING TOTAL )

Dear Sir,

I need to show the sum per page , I mean running total does anybody explain
me how to do this with code example , I am very thankful to you.

Sun, 02 Nov 2003 12:06:28 GMT
 TOTAL (RUNNING TOTAL )
You can't reset a running total object on change of page, but you can with a
formula with variables.

Formula in Page Header: Reset total
whileprintingrecords; numbervar mytotal := 0

Formula in Details section: Calc total
whileprintingrecords; numbervar mytotal := mytotal + {table.field}

Formula in Page Footer: Print total
whileprintingrecords; numbervar mytotal

Quote:
> Dear Sir,

> I need to show the sum per page , I mean running total does anybody
explain
> me how to do this with code example , I am very thankful to you.

Sun, 02 Nov 2003 17:58:34 GMT
 TOTAL (RUNNING TOTAL )
Thanks Sir ,

I will not yet try this but I think this will work
thanks & regards.
Shahid Ahmad

Quote:
> Dear Sir,

> I need to show the sum per page , I mean running total does anybody
explain
> me how to do this with code example , I am very thankful to you.

Mon, 03 Nov 2003 12:29:29 GMT

1. Grand Total, Subtotal, Running Total

2. Grand Total, subtotal, running total

3. Calculate total income, total expense and a company's profit and loss

4. Adding different sorted totals into a grand total field

5. Grand Totals of selected group totals

6. cumulative/running totals

7. Running Totals in unbound field

8. running total page numbers

9. Newbie: Running Total in TextBox using DBGrid as Input

10. SQL, aggregate functions, running total question

11. Running Total

12. Newbie: Running Total in TextBox using DBGrid as Input