need help regarding scroll bar in mdi and mdi child form
Author Message
 need help regarding scroll bar in mdi and mdi child form

Hi, I am still very new in vb.. need some help doing a very urgent
project... would like to know why when my mdi child form is bigger than the
MDI form, the scroll bar for the mdi form appear for just a while... And
then when i scroll down, the scroll bar disappear and i can't scroll back
to the top of the mdi child form...
really appreciate if someone could help me work on this out. thanks

Wed, 27 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Scroll Bars in MDI Form for Larger Child Form - VB4 16-bit

2. Q: Form activate Fires On Non Child MDI Forms But Only Once On Child Mdi Forms

3. Maximized MDI child form Covering Status bar on MDI parent

4. Scroll bars in MDI child forms

5. MDI form Child windows and SCROLL bars

6. System style scroll bars in MDI Child forms

7. Scroll Bars in MDI Child forms

8. Scroll bars on MDI child forms?

9. Help with MDI Forms and MDI child forms

10. Please help! - scroll bars in MDI children

11. Help: Change a MDI child's parent MDI form at run-time

12. Modifying object in MDI Parent form from MDI Child form