VB 5.0, Access 98, CR 7.0
Author Message
 VB 5.0, Access 98, CR 7.0

Hi,
    I'm using Crystal Report 7.0 in my project. My rpt file consists of some
fields in PH & PF and a Cross Tab in the RF.
    As the number of rows in the cross tab increases, the rows extend to the
    But as the number of columns in the cross tab increases,the columns
extend to the next page without the fields of PH & PF.
    Is there any way to display the fields of PH & PF on all the pages,
particularly when the number of columns in the cross tab increases and goes
to the next page.

Thanks.

Mon, 21 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 6.0 : CR 7.0 - [Cancel] CR

2. Opening Access 7.0 parameter query in VB 5.0

3. Calling an Access 7.0 Report from VB 5.0

4. VB 5.0 and Outlook 98 queries !!!Help

5. Can I access to SQL Server with CR 4.1.6 (with VB 5.0)

6. Windows 98 and VB 5.0 SP3

7. VB 5.0 and CR 5.0 Report Creation

8. CR 6.0 and CR 7.0

9. CR 6.0 Report upgraded to CR 7.0 report has formatting issues

10. Upgraded CR 6.0 Report to CR 7.0 got formatting issues

11. Upgrading from CR 6.0 to CR 7.0

12. Access 7.0 Date/Time Fields not accessible using CR 4.6