Displaying a report in an ASP.Net web page
Author Message
 Displaying a report in an ASP.Net web page

Can someone give me the exact steps to use a report in the Crystal Report
View in an ASP.Net web page. Every example I try does not work. I get load
report errors.

Help.

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 07:52:08 GMT
 Displaying a report in an ASP.Net web page
Hi Ed,

I walk you through all the steps in my free ebook.

A Crystal Reports.NET book for programmers? Its free!
* Covers ASP.NET and Windows Forms
* Teaches all phases of report development
* Alerts you to the bugs and how to get around them
* Maps out the complex ReportDocument object model
* Shows how to perform runtime customization
* Demonstrates all options of connecting with ADO.NET
* Gives complete code listings for every concept presented

www.CrystalReportsBook.com?cpgn=ngcr_031103

HTH,

Brian Bischof

Quote:
> Can someone give me the exact steps to use a report in the Crystal Report
> View in an ASP.Net web page. Every example I try does not work. I get load
> report errors.

> Help.

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 09:04:18 GMT
 Displaying a report in an ASP.Net web page
I printed your book and I look at the examples. But when I look at the
Reportsource Binding I don't see any options. If I set the reportsource
manually I get the following error:

Load report failed.

Exception Details:
CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LoadSaveReportException: Load report
failed.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[LoadSaveReportException: Load report failed.]
   CrystalDecisions.Web.ReportAgentBase.m() +278
   CrystalDecisions.Web.ReportAgent.get_RequestContext() +10
   CrystalDecisions.Web.ReportAgent.get_  () +4
   CrystalDecisions.Web.ReportAgent.{(Boolean  E) +81
   CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +143

----
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.0.3705.288; ASP.NET
Version:1.0.3705.288

Quote:
> Hi Ed,

> I walk you through all the steps in my free ebook.

> A Crystal Reports.NET book for programmers? Its free!
> * Covers ASP.NET and Windows Forms
> * Teaches all phases of report development
> * Alerts you to the bugs and how to get around them
> * Maps out the complex ReportDocument object model
> * Shows how to perform runtime customization
> * Demonstrates all options of connecting with ADO.NET
> * Gives complete code listings for every concept presented

> www.CrystalReportsBook.com?cpgn=ngcr_031103

> HTH,

> Brian Bischof

> > Can someone give me the exact steps to use a report in the Crystal
Report
> > View in an ASP.Net web page. Every example I try does not work. I get
load
> > report errors.

> > Help.

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:08:39 GMT

1. Web Reports (ASP.NET and Crystal Reports for .Net)

2. server time reported on .asp web pages, how do I report client side time correctly

3. HOW TO DISPLAY A FOLDER TREE IN ASP WEB PAGE

4. Cannot start/install any ASP.NET page on my web server

5. Error when displaying a report in ASP.Net

6. CR.NET Web Viewer takes too long to display report

7. Getting Blank Report through ASP web pages

8. Crystal report web integration with asp pages

9. Crystal Reports v9 hangs in ASP page on Win2K and .NET Server

10. VB.NET with ASP.NET web forms

11. Can I use VB.net to develop an asp.net web application

12. New article on porting ASP pages to ASP .NET available on MSDN