E-mailing Crystal 7 Reports from VB 6.0 using Outlook
Author Message
 E-mailing Crystal 7 Reports from VB 6.0 using Outlook

Hello Jonathan
I use

        CrystalReport1.Destination = crptMapi
        CrystalReport1.EMailSubject = Subj
        CrystalReport1.PrintFileType = crptWinWord

to send a report formatted like a word Doc.
Change crptWinWord to what you want (see the Developer's Help)
Hope this helps

Quote:
> I have been unable to find any documentation on the proper way to e-mail
> reports via VB using code, preferably using Outlook as the e-mail client.

> I would like to know if there is any set way to go about this process.
Would
> the reports be formatted into an Outlook e-mail message, or attached as a
> Crystal Report file?

> I know in this day and age that the ability to e-mail reports is
necessary,
> if not mandatory, so I am curious to know why I cannot find any
information
> on how to do it.

> If anyone has any information about this, please help me. This has been a
> tedious task just trying to locate info on this subject.

> Thanks,

> Jonathan

Sat, 10 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Reports ANd VB 6.0 Printing reports using CRPEAUTO Object, specifying paper orientation problem

2. VB 6.0 reports vs. Crystal 6.0

3. VB 6.0 and Crystal Reports 6.0

4. VB 6.0 reports vs. Crystal 6.0

5. Emailing From VB/Crystal Reports

6. Access report to Outlook/ Open Outlook and mail report

7. Adding several reports to vb app with crystal report 6.0 designer

8. Crystal Report 4.6 in Crystal Report 6.0

9. Access report to Outlook/ Open Outlook and mail report

10. Creating mail accounts for Outlook/Outlook Express using VB

11. Presenting the outlook mailitems in VB 6.0 using using xml schemas

12. Emailing an access report using VB .NET?