Conditional Suppressing on Last page of report
Author Message
 Conditional Suppressing on Last page of report

I want to conditionally suppress a report header on the last page which is
the full company summary.  When I use the OnLastRecord command, it
suppresses on the last group's page (2nd to last page)  and the very last
page.  Is there a way to suppress for anything after the last record?

Sat, 19 Feb 2005 07:05:10 GMT
 Conditional Suppressing on Last page of report
You mean page header, not report header, right? Report header only prints
once on the first page of the report whereas page header prints on each
page. One way to suppress the last page header is use
PageNumber=TotalPageCount in suppression formula. This assumes that you
haven't reset Page Number anywhere within your report.

Quote:
> I want to conditionally suppress a report header on the last page which is
> the full company summary.  When I use the OnLastRecord command, it
> suppresses on the last group's page (2nd to last page)  and the very last
> page.  Is there a way to suppress for anything after the last record?

Sat, 19 Feb 2005 08:26:26 GMT
 Conditional Suppressing on Last page of report
Yes, I meant page header....I will try this.  Thanks for the suggestion!

Quote:
> You mean page header, not report header, right? Report header only prints
> once on the first page of the report whereas page header prints on each
> page. One way to suppress the last page header is use
> PageNumber=TotalPageCount in suppression formula. This assumes that you
> haven't reset Page Number anywhere within your report.

> > I want to conditionally suppress a report header on the last page which
is
> > the full company summary.  When I use the OnLastRecord command, it
> > suppresses on the last group's page (2nd to last page)  and the very
last
> > page.  Is there a way to suppress for anything after the last record?

Sun, 20 Feb 2005 10:17:11 GMT
 Conditional Suppressing on Last page of report
Hi,

Another way to do this that will work regardless of how you number the
pages is to use the following formula in the formatting formula for the
section:

Next IsNull ({TABLE.GroupField});

The {TABLE.GroupField} is the field you are using in Group1.  This will
check to see if the next Group is null or not and supress the section if
it is.

--
Sincerely,
Brian Dong

Quote:

> Yes, I meant page header....I will try this.  Thanks for the suggestion!

>>You mean page header, not report header, right? Report header only prints
>>once on the first page of the report whereas page header prints on each
>>page. One way to suppress the last page header is use
>>PageNumber=TotalPageCount in suppression formula. This assumes that you
>>haven't reset Page Number anywhere within your report.

>>>I want to conditionally suppress a report header on the last page which

> is

>>>the full company summary.  When I use the OnLastRecord command, it
>>>suppresses on the last group's page (2nd to last page)  and the very

> last

>>>page.  Is there a way to suppress for anything after the last record?

Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:17:00 GMT

1. suppress page footer section in the last page

2. Conditional text in white space at bottom of 2nd last page

3. How to suppress footer until last page

4. Suppress printing on last page

5. Suppress Main Reports Page Header on sub-report

6. Print report page footer last page only?

7. Report displayed using Crystal ActiveX viewer shows blank pages after scroll to last page

8. Suppressing Page Headers on Report Footer

9. Conditional Suppressing record

10. Conditional suppress question...PLEASE HELP!!!

11. Reports Access print last page

12. Crystal 4.0 report won't print last page