Newbie
Author Message
 Newbie

Does anyone know any good online resources to get started
using Crystal Reports with Visual Basic?

thanks
Gary

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:51:35 GMT
 Newbie
What version of VB are you using? If its VB.NET, then check out my free
ebook.

A Crystal Reports.NET book for programmers? Its free!
* Covers ASP.NET and Windows Forms
* Teaches all phases of report development
* Alerts you to the bugs and how to get around them
* Maps out the complex ReportDocument object model
* Shows how to perform runtime customization
* Demonstrates all options of connecting with ADO.NET
* Gives complete code listings for every concept presented

www.CrystalReportsBook.com?cpgn=ngcr_062403

HTH,

Brian Bischof

Quote:
> Does anyone know any good online resources to get started
> using Crystal Reports with Visual Basic?

> thanks
> Gary

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 12:27:59 GMT
 Newbie
Im using VB 6
Quote:

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:45:20 GMT

1. ***NEWBIE ALERT***NEWBIE ALERT***NEWBIE ALERT***

2. <newbie>HELP!</newbie>

3. <newbie>Help! v2</newbie>

4. Newbie:export to Excel

5. Newbie requires help with IsMissing() function

6. Newbie wants to Learning VBA

7. newbie: a startup module

8. newbie: Access error handling

9. Newbie: DAO delete records

10. Newbie: Dim for database

11. Access97 VBA newbie question

12. Newbie: How to set txt box to be visible, with option from combo list