Using RDO causes problems width Swedish characters
Author Message
 Using RDO causes problems width Swedish characters

When I'm using VB 5 (SP3), Crystal Reports 6.0 and create a report based on
a rdo-resultset with the CRPE object - I don't  get the swedish characters
(???) right...

(The resultset shows the swedish characters right and a report based on the
same ODBC-source shows the swedish characters right.)

/Mattias Josephson

Tue, 02 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Swedish characters not returning result set

2. Compatibility Problem Using MS Excel 97 VBA on Excel 2000/XP - Causes crashes

3. Character width

4. Width of character in points

5. Font Character Widths

6. using application.quit method causing problems

7. Howto: Obtain character-width in twips

8. Using byval in property procedure causes a problem

9. ADO 2.5 and 2.7 using For XML EXPLICIT causes problems in the results

10. Getting Character Widths

11. VBA problem using RDO on WinXP or 2000 with Excel97

12. Problems using RDO and Word