Cross-Tab Columns and Specified cross-tab groups in 7.0
Author Message
 Cross-Tab Columns and Specified cross-tab groups in 7.0

I have a cross-tab with specified groups, is there anyway I can get the
crosstab to show all these groups even if they have no data. I have
unticked 'Supress Empty Columns' but this does nothing.
Any ideas anyone?

Mon, 09 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Specified groups in cross-tabs

2. DistinctCount in Cross-Tab with monthwise grouping?

3. cross tab grouping control

4. grouping cross-tab report!

5. group in cross tab

6. Column-head problem with cross-tab in Crystal Reports

7. adjusting column width in cross tab

8. Cross Tab With Percentage In Last Column

9. Cross-tab columns in Crystal

10. Monthly Columns in Cross-Tab

11. Cross Tab Columns in Crystal

12. Hiding the Totals columns/rows in Cross-Tabs