Access report
Author Message
 Access report

Is there any way to convert an access report to a Crystal Report and a
crystal report to an access report ?
And what is that way.

Thanks

Arnaud

Wed, 16 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Access report
Arnaud,

There are no conversion tools that I am aware of.
There is also no documentation for editing the RPT format,  which is
usually the second question.

Sorry.

On Sat, 28 Nov 1998 17:25:10 +0100, "Arnaud B."

Quote:

>Is there any way to convert an access report to a crystal report and a
>crystal report to an access report ?
>And what is that way.

>Thanks

>Arnaud

Hope this helps,
Ken Hamady, MS
www.kenhamady.com - Custom on-site Crystal Reports Training

Thu, 17 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Access report
You're probably better off converting from Access Report to ActiveReports
from Data Dynamics http://www.datadynamics.com ActiveReports is more like
Access Reports but runs within VB.

NDimensional http://www.ndimensional.com makes a converter from Access to
ActiveReports.

Issam

Quote:
>Is there any way to convert an access report to a crystal report and a
>crystal report to an access report ?
>And what is that way.

>Thanks

>Arnaud

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB to Execute Access Report - Access report displayed on Web

2. from visual basic to access report(send query to access report))

3. Printing Access reports or using Access to print/preview reports

4. Infinite Report - Create Access reports of unlimited complexity

5. Access report to Outlook/ Open Outlook and mail report

6. ???Utility to Convert MS Access Reports to Crystal Reports

7. Crystal Reports vs Access Reports

8. Access Reports conversion to Crystal Reports

9. Access report generator instead of Crystal Reports

10. Displaying pictures in reports or running Access reports from VB

11. Access report to Crystal report

12. Access Report vs Crystal Report