CRViewer without Red box and Tooltip
Author Message
 CRViewer without Red box and Tooltip

Hi,

    Does anyone know how to remove the tooltips and the red box around
fields in the viewer (OCX CRViewer).  I just want to display the report, I
don't want any kind of selection, pop-up menu and so on...  I want a
"profesional look", not a "informatician look", for my application.

  Please help...

Nick Malouin
Artefact Informatique Inc.

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tooltip Text on CRViewer

2. Hiding label behind combo box for tooltip

3. ToolTip show list item on list box ????

4. ActiveX tooltip box in Matlab

5. multiline tooltip in list box

6. List Box and ToolTip question

7. ToolTip text in Combo Box

8. Newbie Question - Moving from text box to text box (without tab)

9. Dialog Box with X without Control Box and normal Size

10. Message Box without an OK button

11. Force Users to save in Visio 5.0 format without dialog boxes

12. Dynamically refresh prompt boxes without clicking OK