Print from VB.Net without UI
Author Message
 Print from VB.Net without UI

Hi,
   I need to print a Crystal 8.5 report from VB.Net. What I'd like to
do is NOT have a form with the control on it. I'd like to instantiate
a control/class and print it directly from code (class module)

   Secondly, I need to know if I can change the printer through code.
I have a specific printer set from the Crystal Report Designer. I need
to change that printer on the fly (not really save the new one in the
report itself) and print.

Any code snippets would be great.

Thanks inn advance
Sudhesh

Wed, 02 Nov 2005 01:42:23 GMT

1. Manipulating image without UI in VB

2. VB.Net : Problem with UI

3. UI Design and VB ASP.NET

4. Multithreading VB.Net - Handle 5 or more threads while Updating the UI

5. Deploying vb.net windows form application on a pc without the .net framework

6. Transferring data through internet in VB.net without using ASP.Net

7. Crystal Reports from ASP.NET without compiling VB.NET on SQL/ADO changes

8. HELP! Printing in VB without using print manager

9. Hosting MSHTML without UI (WebBrowser)

10. Using MSHTML without UI in Visual Basic

11. Recreating the VS.NET UI -- shared effort anyone?

12. best method to print UI